Let's keep in touch!
The Domaine de Chantilly comes to you!
Prepare yourself a good coffee, make yourself comfortable with your children (or your cat) and get away from it all thanks to our special "stay connected" program: unique anecdotes, history of the château, its collections and behind the scenes!
Our weekly newsletters (french)
Private tours (french)
Progressive Web App with Antenna (french) - With Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Free micro-learning platform with Artips (french)
Anecdotes about the Domaine de Chantilly designed for the whole family. Discover
Turn up the sound! (french)
Podcasts to learn all about the essential masterpieces of the Condé museum
Notice to enthusiasts! (french)
Chefs-d'oeuvre de Chantilly, la plus grande collection privée d’œuvres de Raphaël en France. Lecture by Mathieu Deldicque, Cultural Heritage Curator at the musée Condé during the Brafa Art Fair.
Presentation of the Estate, behind the scenes of the restorations, interviews ... All the educational videos
The Condé museum x with Google Art Project
Thanks to the Google Cultural Institute, discover the masterpieces of the Condé museum. Discover
The Condé museum collections just a click away!
The musée Condé website : http://www.musee-conde.fr/
With currently 11,321 records on the Joconde national base, the Condé museum is the first site in the Hauts-de-France region on the national base and ranks 7th out of the 480 participating museums in France. Consult the notices of the Condé museum
Your favorite videos
Want to watch the videos of your favorite horse shows?
Treasures of the Library and archives of the Condé museum
The Très riches heures du duc de Berry
Treasure of the Chantilly castle, the Très riches heures du duc de Berry are an exceptional manuscript by the richness of their iconography. As soon as they were acquired by the Duke of Aumale in 1856, they acquired world fame which gave them iconic value from the Middle Ages.
- Browse the manuscript "65" online, in the Virtual Library of Medieval Manuscripts (IRHT-CNRS)
- Find out more about the Très riches heures
The virtual exhibitions of the Cabinet des Livres
- Selections of rare prints, choice of precious bindings, stories of plots and attacks ... the Cabinet des livres keeps track of its exhibitions here
- Find and browse online the Catherine de Coëtivy manuscripts exhibited during the fall of 2919 in the "augmented" catalog
The plans of the castle, its outbuildings and the gardens
- The Condé museum library participates in the digital libraries L’Armarium and Gallica where several thousand plans are being paid. Consult here
- A selection of plans of buildings and gardens is also available on the site of the Condé museum library and archives.
Inside Chantilly Great Stables
TV shows to rediscover (french)
Around the city of Chantilly
Enjoy the Micro-Folie experience at home and discover Nothern France masterpieces (french).